Herabal Anti-Dandruff shampoo
Upadesh anti dandruff shampoo is natural, herabal and helps in getting rid of the dandruff premature graying and falling of hair, scalp free of fungal infections. Upadesh anti dandruff shampoo effectively helps control dandruff and provides nourishment to the hair.
(1) Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil:- Tea tree oil is a fantastic organic oil that will heal hair from root to tip. It will reinvigorate hair that has been damaged by commercial products such as chemical treatments, color treatments, cheap shampoos and conditioners, hair straighteners, and hair dryers.
(2) Kumari (Aloe Vera) :- Aloe Vera can help prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth and also used in dandruff, oily hair and frizzy hair.
(3) Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba) :- Bhringrag powder or oil is useful for keeping the hair shining and healthy looking, to rejuvenate the scalp and hair, and to prevent baldness. It is primarily seen, however, as a hair growth hair oil for both women and men. Among its benefits is correcting loss of hair from a medical condition or stress or filling out a receding hairline. After using bhringraj for two or three months faithfully, even alopecia areata sufferers may experience hair regrowth.
(4)Amala(Emblica officinalis):- Amla, an excellent hair tonic, has played a key role in long, thick, and beautiful hair of nepali women. This wonderful berry acts as a natural conditioner, minimizes hair loss and greying, and encourages strong and healthy hair growth.
(5) Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum):- Fenugreek powder also known as Methi powder is used for hair care and hair growth. Fenugreek powder is said to be very beneficial for the scalp. It helps to prevent hair thinning and dandruff. It is used as a natural hair cleanser along with other ayurvedic hair powders such as Shikakai and Amla powder. It conditions hair making it soft and shiny.
(6) Shikakai (Acacia concinna):- Acacia Concinna is a good herbal remedy for hair.
-Its usages helps in preserving the natural oil of our hair and nurtures the scalp.
-It prevent dandruff and lice.
(7) Adrak (zingiber officinal) :- The warming and stimulating effects of ginger work to increase the scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair growth. Ginger contain antioxidant gingerol, which helps to fight free radical – you got to keep them away as these can damage hair cells, and cause hair thinning and hair loss.
Direction for use:- massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Leave for two minutes and rinse throughly. Repeat if desire for best result, use every day. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately.