3 gm-6 gm twice a day after meal or as directed by ayurvedic physician.
- Rasayana – Rejuvenator
- Antipyretic: Useful in treating acute and chronic fever.
- Antiarthritic: Effective in Rheumatoid arthritis and Gout.
- Hepatoprotective: Used in the treatment of viral hepatitis, cirrhosis of liver and fatty liver.
- Anti inflammatory
- Skin diseases like Psoriasis, Eczema.
- Hyperacidity, Peptic ulcer and indigestion.
- Useful in Autoimmune diseases.
- Medhya – Brain tonic, improve concentration.
- Anti oxidant
- Aphrodisiac, increase sexual potency.
Among the various benefits attributed to the herb in the classical texts, Guduchi primarily delivers the following.
- It promotes digestion.
- It’s a rejuvenative.
- It supports immunity.
- It helps the body to fight endogenous toxins.
- It supports the natural function of the liver.
- It purifies the blood. Parts Used:- The roots, stems, leaves and bark are used in various forms in Ayurvedic formulations.
Available size:- 100 gram